[Flask] Blueprints Question ...

Ben Duncan linux4ms at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 10:28:08 EDT 2019

I'm following some blueprints how to and have a question of configuration.

I'm using the functional method as outlined here:
http://exploreflask.com/en/latest/blueprints.html

The question is:
In my Top level Application folder that runs the whole thing , I have
am using  a lot of import libraries:

from flask import Flask, render_template, request, redirect, url_for,
flash, make_response, escape, g
from flask import get_flashed_messages
from flask_session import Session
from flask.templating import Environment
from flask_sqlalchemy import SQLAlchemy

metadata = MetaData()
from flask import session

# Flask_wtf from: https://flask-wtf.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
from flask_wtf import FlaskForm

# CSRF Protection ....
from flask_wtf.csrf import CSRFProtect
from flask_wtf.csrf import CSRFError

from wtforms import Form, BooleanField, StringField, PasswordField,
validators
from wtforms import TextField, TextAreaField, SubmitField, RadioField,
SelectField
from wtforms import DecimalField, BooleanField, IntegerField, FloatField
from wtforms import DateField, DateTimeField
from wtforms.validators import *
from wtforms.widgets import TextArea
In the blueprinted view of: newapp.py I only have :

from flask import Blueprint, render_template

*The question is:*

*Do I need to include the imports I have in the top level in the
blueprinted form ?*

Thanks ...
*Ben Duncan*
DBA / Chief Software Architect