[Flask] How to free hosting a Flask app with custom domain?

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sat Jan 26 02:57:56 EST 2019

Hi Jin,

I don't know about absolutely free options, but you could use the free tier
or free period of Google GCP, Amazon AWS, or Microsoft Azure
and have your own small VPS for a year or maybe longer. Then you switch to
the other provider or by that time you make enough money
from your site to pay for its hosting.

I personally have been using Digital Ocean ($5/month for the smallest
instance) for several years now, but AFAIK I've never paid.
I have a referral button on my site and apparently enough people are using
it so my hosting fee at DO is covered by the referral fees.
BTW I just searched for "Digital Ocean free" and saw a number of coupons
that offer you various amount of free credit for DO.

So you can try that option as well and hope that you generate enough
referrals to cover your costs.

regards
   Gabor