[Flask] Issue for unused import

Mengxi Zhang zmx94824 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:21:39 EDT 2019

Hi,

I was reading the Flask code and I found the import statement `from
werkzeug.urls import url_join` in the file `flask/flask/blueprints.py` was
not used. I tried to search `blueprints.url_join` from all github repo, and
I could not find anything either. I also did a blame on it and it looked
like the import was not used in the commit which added it either.

What is more, according to my understanding, `blueprints` is for adding
deferred functions and registering them later when being registered on the
application. And it should not depend on the lower layer module `werkzeug`?

I am pretty new to the area, please correct me if I am wrong. If the import
is indeed unused, I would be honored to push my first fix in the repo.

Thanks,

Mengxi Zhang