[Flask] Need pointers to general introduction to web frameworks

Michael Mossey michaelmossey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:27:55 EDT 2018

thanks, all.

I know this isn't purely a Flask question, but I think it's closely related
or will help me understand Flask. If this is completely off-topic, please
ignore.

What I'm not clear on... how do I get this demo app (Flask + Slack) to
work? Am I supposed to host a Slack server or an Apache server or something
like that on my local machine, or does this work with slack.com, or
something else? Is there something about using Flask that I supposed to
understand?

Mike