[Flask] How to change the text properties by using flask table

Jerry Mccreary jerry.mccreary at mac.com
Fri Oct 19 10:30:51 EDT 2018

Add CSS classes would be my first choice.

A quick look at Flask-Table examples shows that it is possible to create templates.

def single_item(id):
    element = Item.get_element_by_id(id)
    # Similarly, normally you would use render_template
        element.name, element.description, element.id)

https://github.com/plumdog/flask_table/blob/master/examples/simple_app.py <https://github.com/plumdog/flask_table/blob/master/examples/simple_app.py>

Jerry