[Flask] Flask-Journey

Robert Wikman rbw at vault13.org
Fri Mar 9 22:57:39 EST 2018

Heyo!

I've created a small, but (imo) powerful extension called Flask-Journey.

It provides a clean, declarative way of importing and managing blueprints
and creating routes. Additionally, it also enables simple and consistent
methods of (de)serialization and validation in blueprint enabled views with
the help of a flask.Blueprint compatible route decorator and Marshmallow.

The components (blueprint management) and the route decorator doesn't need
to be used together., both work fine solo with vanilla blueprints.

I'm not 100% done yet, currently working on documentation and tests, but I
thought some of you might be interested testing it out.

You may check it out here:
https://github.com/rbw0/flask-journey

--
Robert