[Flask] simple query testing of forms in Flask

Piotr Grabowski kajocina at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 04:52:37 EST 2018

Thanks Vladimir!

I am already using Sentry (and I love it, I highly recommend it to anyone
running Flask web apps). However, I wanted to take a proactive approach
here and check before the users learn the "hard way".
Maybe indeed the only way is to set up unit tests and check if returned
response by the app is correct.

If anyone has more ideas, I will be happy to hear them!

Best,
Piotr