[Flask] Flask-Security can’t work with Gunicorn with multiple workers

Unai Rodriguez unai at sysbible.org
Tue Jan 10 01:41:56 EST 2017

Hi 王帅,

It seems that somehow your application is storing information that's
only available to the Gunicorn instance that the client connects to.

Have you tested forcing the same user connecting always to the same
Gunicorn instance? That should probably work.

Where are you storing the session information?

-- unai