[Flask] URL rewriting (url_for) issues with Flask 0.11.1 and fastcgi

Erik Lindqvist eriksmejl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 13:42:58 EDT 2016

Hi,

So I found a workaround, credit to http://stackoverflow.com/a/38662338
TL;DR SCRIPT_NAME has to be set to "" in the environment before passing the
app to WSGI.

So the issue seems to be that "SCRIPT_NAME" in the environment is wrong
somehow.
Does annyone know where I should find an issue?
mod_fastcgi?
Werkzeug?
Flup?
Flask?

Also, I had to change the alias.url path to make sure the local path has a
trailing "/". Static files can't be accessed otherwise, will submit a PR
for the documentation.

//Erik