[Flask] URL rewriting (url_for) issues with Flask 0.11.1 and fastcgi

badrihippo at gmail.com badrihippo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 05:21:40 EDT 2016

I have this same issue, with Flask 0.10.1, Werkzeug 0.11.3 and
mod_wsgi. I haven't found any solution yet. But I'm guessing this means
it's a generic problem (not related to version)?

The main problem is that the server directs it to that .fcgi or .wsgi
file internally, but we don't want it to show that to the user. Django
allows you to manually set the URL prefix; maybe there's a way to do
this in Flask as well?

—Badri/Hippo