[Flask] Anything I need to know using Jquery with Flask?

Anthony Ford ford.anthonyj at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:21:44 EDT 2016

Are you getting an error in your JS console or in the Werkzeug debugger?

In general, there is very little you need to use jQuery, since it runs
client-side in the browser. jQuery shouldn't even be able to tell you are
running Flask vs your bog-standard HTTP server or PHP or whatever.

There are a few oddball things you may need to treat differently if you use
jQuery to submit AJAX or JSON requests, but that shouldn't affect UI things
like onChange events and the like.

Anthony Ford,
KF5IBN,
ford.anthonyj at gmail.com