[Flask] Code evaluation

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:38:55 EDT 2016

On 5 May 2016 at 18:12, Mazzei, Stephen Andrew
<Stephen.Mazzei at asrcfederal.com> wrote:
> was wondering if there is anyone who knows flask/python/mysqld pretty well
> and can assist me and taking a look at the code, telling me how I am doing
> wrong, how to make simple improvements so I can speed this process up.

If you want an opinion just put the code -or a minimal example-
someplace like bitbucket or github and paste the link, if anyone's
willing to have a look he'll do.

> In my mind this is a pretty straight database to webpage application, with
> 90% of the entire page is just pulling the data and presenting it. We have a
> few sections under the “admin” pages to perform updates.

For a similar task I used flask-admin to scaffold the admin part and
custom views for the frontend.
IIRC flask-admin does the frontend part as well so it could be a
single solution, but I struggled understanding its code at first and I
just did the front-end by hand.

--
Andrea