[Flask] SQLAlchemy - One Class - Several Tables

John Robson John.Robson at usp.br
Fri Jul 22 04:26:23 EDT 2016

Is not "early optimization", I'm more comfortable with multiple tables,
furthermore, I have plans to expand to thousands of stocks and
high-frequency operations with more than 10K events per second (for some
stocks). Maybe store/read hundreds of thousands of rows per second.

But my question is just, what's is the best approach to do CRUD with
multiple (dynamic) tables. (one class to map multiple tables)

Thank you for helping.
John