[Flask] Executing user input python code inside flask app context

Alex Alex alex-alex-90 at wp.pl
Sun Aug 21 13:24:32 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm working on flask based webapp that requires users to be able to eneter and execute python code (+ presenting exeuction output) within flask app context. As I'm new to flask (and I love it) I'd be greatful for any tips regarding implementing such functionality. As a side note: the security is not a concern so please don't responde with code snippets containg os.system('rm -rf /') as example of dangerus user input. I'm also not interested in running code inside pypy sandbox (at least not on
this stage).

Thank you in advance
BR
Alex