[Flask] Avoiding crash when compilation error occurs during development

Alejo Arias alejoar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 03:02:54 EDT 2016

Hi Gabor,

Unfortunately there's no straight forward way to do that. A python program
won't run with syntax or semantic errors.

What you could do is use an editor with linting that will highlight your
syntax mistakes and make sure you don't save the file with errors in it.
This can greatly help you minimize your problem.

Yesterday someone asked about IDEs for developing flask, you can check
those answers to find some editor suggestions.

Regards,
Alejo