[Expat-discuss] How to get the value of an element

Bin Chen binary.chen at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:22:08 CEST 2007

Thanks, but that's not I want, I translate below code to C and run, then
find many useless char is also captured. I don't need any other useless
char other than the value of f2, is there any better way to do this?

The CharacterDataHandler seems a handler for every char that not
processed by "element handler", is it right? So something like '\t' and
'\n' are also be handled, and it's totally context free.

I want the content of f2, it is context sensitive, there are no API for
this?
在 2007-05-24四的 12:28 +0530,Mukesh Kumar写道: