[Expat-discuss] Fwd: Include librairies

Didier MOUNIEN didmoun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:02:46 CET 2007

i forgot to joined the make...
did

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Didier MOUNIEN <didyeah971 at yahoo.fr>
Date: 7 mars 2007 17:58
Subject: Include librairies
To: expat-discuss at libexpat.org

I've not been doing C or C++ for a while, and i kind of stuck.
I downloaded the expat.zip that includes the libs and a makefile ,  and for
now, when i am triyng to launch the make, there are lot a errors, and when i
try the sample, it doesn't find the " xmlparser.h".
Please help, i joined a log with the errors when compiling the makefile .
Thx, did

I'm using
-Windows Server 2003 R2
-gcc compiler whith cygwin
-eclipse CDT as SDK (but i don't like the compiler/builder so i use cygwin)

PS: i had to printscreen cygwin, i could redirect the stdout in a file don't
know why...