[Expat-discuss] characterData

Gert Cuykens gert.cuykens at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 04:56:23 CEST 2007

On 7/20/07, Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/20/07, Sebastian Pipping <webmaster at hartwork.org> wrote:
> > You don't handle the case yet that the character handler
> > is called multiple times for a single node.
> > The node
> >
> >   <example>one two three</example>
> >
> > can actually be passed to the handler as
> >
> >   "one tw"
> > > and
> >
> >   "o three"
> >
> > or similar. You have to do concatenation yourself.
>
> hmm yes you are right need to make a drawing for that, but first i
> want to find out why my xml post to apache2 doest come trough. I only
> get the first line. Probably has to do with stdin and \n characters or
> something.

if i am not mistaken in this version

http://dfo.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dfo/trunk/cgi/xml.c?view=markup

i only get ++++ when i write a tag inside a other tag like for example

For now that will just do fine for my application. I like to keep it
as simple as possible i am not that smart. I will make a start tag
init later.