[Expat-discuss] Build on x86_64 AMD cross compilation

Santhosh Premkumar santhoshpremkumar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:46:03 CEST 2007

Hi

I could't find the documents. Could you please provide me the link

I will elobrate my requirements

1. I have downloaded Expat 2 library files
2. Tried to Build in Microsoft visual studio compiler
(C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\bin\x86_amd64)

This is being done inorder to port  64-Bit expat Library

I done these steps

1. ./configure --host=x86 --target=x86_64 CC=CL
2. make buildlib
3. Make install

While installing the wmlwf present in expat folder having test files shows a
warning that "Invalid library format: Ignored" . This library is build
through the x86_64 compiler found to be wroing.

I Do no in which place i went wrong (.. in config or in linker )

If you have any ideas. Please share them.

Thanks
I Santhosh
Chennai
Driver Testing and Development