[Expat-discuss] test - mail.libexpat.org seems offline

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Sun Mar 26 08:50:45 CEST 2006

On Thursday 23 March 2006 19:07, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
 > test

Hey everyone!  I know I've been incommunicado for a long time now, but life
can be that way sometimes.  (Mostly just been really busy with work and
family.)

I've not had time to contribute for a while, and don't know that I do now,
either, but I've tried to keep mail held for the list from backing up.
Enrico's test message was held, so I noticed the subject line.

The DNS servers that serve libexpat.org have been suffering severe DDoS
attacks lately; the administrators for those servers are still working
against those attacks.  This has affected other domains I have registered
there as well.

Hopefully the problems will dissipate soon; if not, I'll look into alternate
DNS arrangements.

Karl: Congratulations on Expat 2!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>
"Don't let schooling interfere with your education." -- Mark Twain