[Expat-discuss] syExpat Handler

Paul Todd paul at toddsoftware.com
Wed Mar 16 09:13:29 CET 2005

Pass a pointer to the CEiKLabel control into the parser and then use
that to update the text in the labvel, or store a TBuf or HBufC* inside
the class implementing the parser callback
and then when the xml file has finished parsing or you have located your
element, copy the text from the class implementing the parser callback
and put it into the label text.

Paul