[Expat-discuss] freeing the user data

Ajit Kumar akumar at kodiaknetworks.com
Thu Aug 25 07:11:59 CEST 2005

I was trying to do the following-

1. I had one XML document I  did some processing and stored the relevant
information in the user data structure ( XML_SetUserData( parserobject,
user data)). After that I freed the parser object but not the user data.
2. again I created another parser object and used the same user data
structure in a loop. In each loop I am creating a new parser object
(also freeing it)  but the same user data structure. Now after the loop
is done, I am trying to free the user data. Here where I am not being
able to free the user data. Why is this problem occurring though I am
allocating memory to user data only once and trying to free it also one
time. Why I am not being able to free the user data?

Regards
Ajit