[Expat-discuss] selective build + install

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Thu Mar 25 05:55:52 EST 2004

Hi folks,

i'm working on an automated packaging system and I've got some
questions about selective building of expat:

+ how can I instruct it to fetch all includes and libs from some
  prefix (i.e. /foo/) - w/o changing --prefix ?

  i'd like to build it directly in another system tree, but w/o
  running that system. (the target system maybe has no compiler, etc)

+ how to install just some parts or install them into several
  prefixes: binaries, includes, manpages, etc.

thx
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT services

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact at metux.de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481