[Expat-discuss] automatic release notification

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Tue Mar 16 11:11:07 EST 2004

On Tuesday 16 March 2004 10:45 am, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
 > hmm, well, perhaps I'm just to stupid, but I can't find this anywhere.
 >
 > could anyone help please ?

Hmm, this is interesting, to say the least.  There used to be a "Monitor"
button similar to that found in the trackers to allow monitoring of
individual issues, but I don't see it now.  The interface for the admin side
of the release system still has a way to send the notification.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation