[Expat-discuss] Am I on the right list?

John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au
Tue Aug 3 04:00:20 CEST 2004

Hi Greg.

Thanks for your reply.  I just tried a ./configure --clean and received the
message that "--clean" is an unrecognised option.

Previously I did a "make distclean" but still had problems.  I also resorted
to completely deleting the src directories and unzip and untarred the
expat-1.95.8.tar.gz file again to get rid of any previous configuration
settings but I'm still having problems.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

John