Fw: [Expat-discuss] Using expat 1.95.6 with Borland C++ 5.02

Régis St-Gelais regis.st-gelais at laubrass.com
Tue Oct 7 16:22:39 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
  From: Toni Uusitalo
  To: expat-discuss at libexpat.org
  Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 5:55 PM
  Subject: [Expat-discuss] Using expat 1.95.6 with Borland C++ 5.02

  this might help:

  http://mail.python.org/pipermail/expat-discuss/2001-April/000085.html

  Also google for words:
  expat borland 5 static
  etc.

  I believe borland lib format is different from ms lib?
  There's borland tool called COFF2OMF.EXE that converts MS lib to Borland lib,
  haven't used it, only read about it.
  There's folder for Borland C Builder (called BCB5) in the expat windows
  distribution,
  I don't know if makefiles can be used with your compiler...

  good luck

  Toni Uusitalo

A already have BCC5.5 (the free command line compiler) and I've rebuild expat using the bcb5 folder.
Using this I was able to rebuild the static libraries. It is working fine now,
Thanks

Regis St-Gelais