FW: [Expat-discuss] Help needed

Brad Hayes bhayes at dmsi.com
Wed Jul 9 08:55:48 EDT 2003

I can find all kinds of code snippets and examples of calling a particular
function but I can't find an actual example of an xml file with an
application that reads it and does something meaningful with the contents
using expat.  Maybe I've found them and not realized it.

My real question is how the application logic is integrated into the
project.  Is it possible to keep it separate from the parser or does the
business logic have to be applied within each callback function used.

Brad Hayes
DMSi - Omaha
402.330.6620 ext. 144
bhayes at dmsi.com