[Expat-discuss] CVS version status

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Tue Jan 21 11:27:23 EST 2003

Michel Rodriguez writes:
 > make check reports that it can't find check.h and subsequently unleashes a
 > flurry of errors at my poor stdout

This is a known problem:

http://mail.libexpat.org/mailman/admindb/expat-discuss

 > once xmlwf is installed in /usr/bin xmlwf -v insists on trying to create a
 > /usr/bin/.lib directory... and can't if I am not root

Ugh.  Not sure what's going on here; I hope this isn't libtool biting
us again.  ;-(

 > Apart from those 2 minor glitches XML::Parser installs and tests fine both
 > with perl 5.6.1 and 5.8.0 (I only tested XML::Parser 2.31 so far), and so
 > does XML::Twig, so no complaint here ;--)

Excellent!  We've heard very little from the Perl community about the
current status of the Perl bindings.  Is there a maintainer for
XML::Parser at this time?

Thanks for checking the CVS version out!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation