[Expat-discuss] newbie question

Alex Beylin abeylin@yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 07:50:07 2001

You can get an XML Notepad from Microsoft, here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnxml/html/xmlpaddownload.asp

Using it you can create or view XML documents.

The program validates the document against it's DTD
during the open of document.  But when you are
modifying and saving the document there is no
validation.
If there is a problem(s) in your document, the program
will show the first problem, and not let you open the
document.

(I have sent similar message before using "reply", not
you are getting the same message again.)

Alex