[Expat-discuss] Got INK?

aliciaps@qwest.net aliciaps@qwest.net
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 20:43:15

GOT INK?  Free Bonus Offer for your Injet Printer

*ATTENTION ALL COMPUTER USERS*

Tired of paying $20, $30 $40 or even $50 for injet cartridges?

Tired of your printer running out of ink AGAIN?

Tired of running from store to store looking for the right cartridge?

Tired of having to wait until morning to get your printer working?

Just Tired of being Tired?

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT THERE IS A SOLUTION!!!!!

Throwing away the cartridge when you run out of ink is like throwing away your car when you run out of gas!  Don't throw cash in the trash!!!

*REFILL YOUR INJET CARTRIDGES*

It dosent matter what type of inkjet printer you have, our refill kit works on any printer, any brand, any COLOR.

With our refill kit you get all the ink & tools you need to refill your inkjet cartridge up to 10 times.  Our refill kit is fast, easy & simple to use.

Our INKJET REFILL KIT includes:

	1 Bottle Of Black Ink
	1 Bottle Of Cyan Ink
	1 Bottle Of Yellow Ink
	1 Bottle of Magenta Ink
	1 Accessory Kit
        1 Instructional CD-ROM
        1 Instructional Manual
        1 Access To Our Website For Online Help
        1 Access To Our Live 24 Hour Tech Support

All this for $29.95 + shipping and handling.  Black only kits are available for even less.

But wait, there's more!  Be one of the next 500 to order and we'll include another bottle of black ink (total of two) absoluteluy FREE

Call 1-866-947-0802 and mention the "Summer Ink" Special or reply to this email for more information.

Alicia Wiles
FillJet eCommerce Group

This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism. Further transmissions by the sender may be stopped at no cost to you by replying to the email address and place "REMOVE" in  the subject line.