[Expat-discuss] Object file format error on OSF4

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:06:16 -0700

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 07:24:23AM -0700, Ambles Kock wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using expat is Solaris, HPUX11, SGI, FreeBSD, Linux, and DEC. Everything worked fine except for the DEC one.
>
> When I try to link my executable with the xmlparse.o. It gives me this error:
> ..../lib/xmlparse.o: local_is_complete: iaux(266) > iauxMax(220) for obj ..../lib/xmlparse.o
>
> Has anyone seem this before? I am anxious to fix this. Thanks a million in advance.

Never seen that. Sounds like a basic compiler/linker problem. Possibly a
corrupted .o file. I'd suggest a "make clean" and try making it again. If it
still doesn't work... woof. No idea.

Cheers,
-g

--