[execnet-dev] Sub-processes PyPy

Luis José Novoa luisjosenovoa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 11:36:10 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

As part of a large scale optimization application, I am using the python
multiprocessing module to execute a procedure several times in parallel.
These executions in turn, return results used by other procedure, and the
whole thing repeats iteratively. I would like to call PyPy only for the
subprocesses (to improve performance), as in the main procedure I use
libraries like gurobipy, which are not compatible with PyPy. I looked at
the documentation of execnet online, but I could not find examples for
communication between CPython and PyPy.

Any suggestions for using CPython + Multiprocessing with PyPy would be
highly appreciated.
Have a great day.

--
Luis J. Novoa