[execnet-dev] Persistent sessions

Dima Tisnek dimaqq at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:45:54 CEST 2013

rick, I believe stateless server is by design.

the workaround I used was to have the server ping the client and
client send next command within the context of responding to this ping
message.

there might be a more elegant solution, perhaps involving generators.
in the end it really depends what you are trying to do.