[execnet-dev] help

Samy Vilar samy.vilar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 00:31:53 CET 2011

This has being driving me nuts for a while, I have a small network about
half a dozen machines, all with python and third party modules installed
in custom locations, now loading the appropriate python interpreter at each
machines was trivial but every time I try to import a module I keep getting
an error 'No module named ...', Im assuming, since execnet ssh with notty
into a machine, bashrc or bashprofile isn't loaded and so the paths aren't
being set, I've also tried adding the paths by remote_exec('import sys;
sys.path.append(...)') and still nothing, I've even tried using chdir to
point to my site-packages dir and still nothing, please help me? I'm
currently using execnet version 1.0.9