[EuroSciPy] Call for speakers for the first PyCon Belarus. EuroSciPy

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:39:08 CET 2015

Hi Alina,

Thank you for your email, and great to see another new Python conference
being organized!

I'm not sure you sent your message to euroscipy at python.org on purpose -
this is the organizers list for the EuroSciPy conference and there aren't a
lot of people reading it. If you would like to reach the scientific Python
user/developer community, I suggest the following mailist lists:

- Numfocus list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/numfocus

Cheers,
Ralf