[EuroPython] EuroPython 2022: Community Voting Open!

Raquel Dou raquel at europython.eu
Mon Apr 11 07:05:15 EDT 2022

Hi Pythonistas!

EuroPython is a conference for the community and put together by the
community. We believe that our community should have an important say in
what talks/ tutorials you'd like to see.

This is why we’re launching community voting for all the proposals
EuroPython received this year!

Head over to *https://europython.eu/voting*
<https://ep2022.europython.eu/voting> to find out more on how to
participate and help us choose from over 400 submissions!

The community voting will be live till *17th April 2022 AoE*

*Who can participate?*

To be eligible to vote for talks, you need to be a registered attendee of
the current EuroPython, or an attendee of a EuroPython conference since
2015. If you have submitted a proposal this year, you are also eligible to
vote.

*How does community voting work?*

The voting page lists all submitted proposals, including talks, tutorials
and posters. For each submission, you can find the talk title with its
respective abstract & description.

In order to vote, have a look at the title/abstract and then indicate your
personal interest in attending this session. We have simplified the voting
process and you may choose between these four options: “*must see”, “want
to see”, “maybe” *and*  “not interested”.*

*Panel Review & Next steps*

Parallel to community voting we’re putting together a panel of reviewers
who reflect our diverse community. They will help refine and provide
feedback on the carefully crafted proposals we’ve received!

You are welcome to  help us with this process, by applying to be a reviewer
(deadline 13th April 2022): Google Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIqANEIdBBmJ12RUW_aZaKFBsGPDmTmFcajaPz5LGQ5zM0Ug/viewform>

Once we have collated the feedback from reviewers and the results from
community voting, our programme team will put together a schedule and send
out talk acceptances to speakers.

With less than 100 days left to our conference we’re delighted to get the
ball rolling in putting together the best programme possible. We need every
bit of your support to drive this to completion.

Got any questions or just want to say hi? Drop us a line at
helpdesk at europython.eu

Thank you for your continued help & support!

Cheers,
Raquel on behalf of
The EuroPython Team