[EuroPython] EuroPython trademark registered in the US

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Wed Oct 7 04:58:50 EDT 2020

After the confusion which was caused by a rock band starting to use the
name “EuroPython” for themselves a few years ago, which we resolved
amicably with the band, we had decided to register for a US trademark
in addition to our European CTM mark for “EuroPython”.

We are happy to announce that we have now received the official
certificate of the US trademark.

    EUROPYTHON - US trademark 6,166,760

https://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn88308679&docId=ORC20200920074631#docIndex=0&page=1

Please help us maintain and protect our trademarks by letting us know
if you find any unauthorized or misleading use. Thank you.

Thanks,
--
EuroPython Society
https://www.europython-society.org/