[EuroPython] EuroPython 2015: Early-Bird tickets sold out!

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Mar 12 11:58:23 CET 2015

Hi Marc-André,

On 11 March 2015 at 17:43, M.-A. Lemburg <mal at europython.eu> wrote:
> we recommend to not wait too long before getting your standard
> ticket. It is likely, we’ll sell out early again this year.

Do you have any recommendation to give to people that would like to
give a talk, and would not come to EuroPython at all if their talk
were rejected?  It sounds likely that all tickets will be sold out a
lot earlier than that.  (I'm probably not in that situation myself,
but I would be if this were PyCon US for example).

A bientôt,

Armin.