[EuroPython] EPS Board Candidates for 2015/2016

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Sat Jul 18 15:02:08 CEST 2015

List of Board Candidates
------------------------

The EPS bylaws require one chair and 2 - 6 board members. The
following candidates have stated their willingness to work on the EPS
board. We are presenting them here (in alphabetical order).

 * Borja Ayerdi
 * Oier Echaniz Beneitez
 * Dr. Darya Chyzhyk
 * Marc-André Lemburg
 * Anthon van der Neut
 * Fabio Pliger
 * Dr. Alexandre Manhaes Savio
 * Vicky Twomey-Lee

Please see the blog post for the full list of nomination texts:

http://www.europython-society.org/post/124403730600/eps-board-candidates-for-2015-2016

Want to run as candidate ?
--------------------------

More candidates from the EPS membership are welcome. Please write to
board at europython-society.org to get your name added to the list of
candidates. We will keep this posting updated with all new candidates.

Please do note however, that the deadline for nominations is
today.

What does the EPS Board do ?

Board members are generally expected to take on leadership roles
within the EuroPython Workgroups.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython Society