[EuroPython] EuroPython 2014 wiki

Harro van der Klauw hvdklauw at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:09:09 CEST 2014

I remember the wiki from DjangoCon in Berlin a few years back.
It offered all kinds of useful information about the city itself; where to
go to get some drinks or dinner, the options for mobile internet etc.

Which have nothing to do with the conference itself but really helped me
(and I think other people) getting around Berlin without walking around
aimlessly and having a shitty evening. ;-)

Harro