[EuroPython] Please sign up as reviewer for EuroPython 2014 - thanks !

Markus Holtermann info at markusholtermann.eu
Sat Mar 15 13:43:07 CET 2014

Hey Mark,

although I'm not a part of the program committee, looking at your
profile directly shows the reason why your application has been
declined. Quoting from the Call for Reviewers page[1]:

> Please make sure that your profile describes yourself and your areas
> of expertise a bit, since we would like to disclose the list of
> reviewers to the community.

No offence, but we expect reviewers to be able to read. Not being able
to read the Call for Reviewers gives a slight impression which is not
useful for a review from my perspective.

That said, I'm sure that, after filling those fields in your profile,
you will get a positive response.

Kind regards

Markus Holtermann

(EuroPython 2014 Organizer)

[1] https://ep2014.europython.eu/en/proposals/cfr/

--

EuroPython 2014 - The European Python Conference in Berlin
21-27 July 2014 at bcc Berlin Congress Center