[EuroPython] Will the talks be recorded? Annoyances with scheduling.

Carina.Haupt at dlr.de Carina.Haupt at dlr.de
Mon Jun 16 14:54:12 CEST 2014

Hi Philip,

A lot of thinking went into the schedule, but it is not too easy to make a matching schedule. Next to topics you have to consider the different length of the slots, the different room sizes, and of course the availability of the speakers.
But to your question: Yes the talks will be recorded (and also streamed) and will be put online asap.

Best regards
Carina