[EuroPython] Stop. Breathe. Walk away. ( Some personal thoughts about EP2014 and future of EP)

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:06:42 CET 2014

W dniu 13.02.2014 08:26, Reimar Bauer pisze:

> do not feed the energy beast

Reimar, I advise you and others reading the Code of Conduct and think
how calling someone a beast corresponds with it. I see a lot of people
have problem with keeping right level of dialogue here - to any opinion
other than theirs they react with insults and high level of aggression.

I was called beast and liar, whose next to burn the witch?

Regards,
Filip