[EuroPython] EuroPython 2013, 2014, 2015, ...

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 22:32:12 CET 2013

W dniu 10.01.2013 06:59, Fabio Pliger pisze:
> Hi Filip,

Hi Fabio,

> You are right we are terribly late on this. The decisions around all the
> details around the way EuroPython Society should interact with local EPC
> organizers are taking way too long and the fact there's a new board
> doesn't help.

Oh I see. May I have a suggestion? Maybe in future it would be wise to
invite all the leaders of the local European PyCon to take part in the
board's work. It's just a loose thought.

> We'll try really hard to clarify everything and release a call for
> proposals in some days. Thanks for your patience and for understanding.
> For what concern the exact dates of EPC 2013, they should be the same as
> 2012. I'll confirm that to you after a feedback from the guys dealing
> with the venue directly.

Ok, thanks.

I have another question. On the meeting where the board has been chosen
there was also a mention about EP conference registration web system to
be open sourced. I'm asking, because it could be potentially used also
for local PyCons websites.

Best regards,
Filip