[EuroPython] EuroPython 2013, 2014, 2015, ...

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 13:29:32 CET 2013

Hi,

As far as I know there was supposed to be a "Call for Europython
2014/2015 organizers+venue proposals" in the autumn. Winter and 2013 has
already started and still no information what requirements should be met
and how the proposals exactly should look like.
As a conference organizer I fully understand it is not so easy to
prepare such a call and requires some hard work. But the hard work is
also required on the side that will be submitting proposal, especially
that we'll have to do a pooling on appropriate venues, videorecording
companies etc. So the sooner we will have the input parameters, the
sooner we and other groups interested in organizing EP2014/EP2015 can
prepare the output for you.

Another thing it would be good to know exact dates of EP2013 or at least
know the information whether it will be in June or July this year. It
would be really helpful for many people to plan things.

Best regards and thanks (with a lot of understanding of your hard work)
Filip