[EuroPython] Ready for EuroPython 2013?

info at pycon.it info at pycon.it
Tue Feb 5 20:15:51 CET 2013

Our deadlines are live. Save the date! 2013 has come in and it's already time
to start thinking about **EuroPython**, the big PyCon conference which will
once again be held in the enchanted scenario of Florence.

Famous guests, a lot of incredible contents, organized in seven simultaneous
tracks, will make you feel at the center of the charming world of Python.  The
conference will start on **Monday the 1st July** and finish on **Sunday the
7th**.

If you would like to be a speaker, be ready: our Call for Proposals is
starting tomorrow!

In the meanwhile, you can visit [EuroPython
2012](https://ep2012.europython.eu) archives and watch the [EuroPython 2012
video](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFqK7ACo-2U).

See you in Florence!