[EuroPython] Tae kwon do

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Jul 3 01:59:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm looking for someone with active, working knowledge of Tae Kwon Do
(WTF), especially Taeguk Sam Chang.

I'm currently preparing for my green belt exam on July 14th. I thought I
found a group in Florence that practices during the week but had to
discover that they don't until September.

If someone has a green belt (or above) and working knowledge who can
spare half an hour to review Taeguk Sam Chang with me then I'd be
delighted if you could help me out with a bit of instruction.

Cheers,
Christian Theune (@theuni)

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany
http://gocept.com · Tel +49 345 1229889-0
Python, Pyramid, Plone, Zope · consulting, development, hosting, operations