[EuroPython] contacting a CERN pycon uk (2009?) attendee

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 05:13:33 CEST 2012

folks hi,

i'm looking into reviving a theoretical model of particle physics that
has been an interest of mine since age 16, with a view to taking it
properly forward and linked to some hard numbers and some practical
uses.  at pycon uk in birmingham, possibly 2008 or 2009, i met someone
who worked for CERN.  he's a very nice guy - quiet spoken, short,
stocky and long (ish) hair.  i'd like to make contact with him again
but cannot for the life of me remember who the heck he is.

if you're on either of these lists please do contact me!  if anyone
knows who this person might be please likewise contact me.

also if anyone else has a background in some Seriously Beefy Maths
like quantum mechanics, clifford algebra, M-Theory, string theory or
even if you're just plain interested and motivated to help i'd love to
hear from you.

/peace.

l.