[EuroPython] Google Diversity Grant: a free ticket for female CS students

info at pycon.it info at pycon.it
Mon Mar 28 12:18:59 CEST 2011

We have just published a [new page][1] with all the details.

If you are a female computer scientist student, and you were planning to
attend to the conference, we recommend that you go reading the grant details
and apply to it.

Google, the [Python Software Foundation][2], and the [Python Italia
Association][3] are committed to increase the diversity within the Python
community, and encourage more female computer scientists to attend our events.

As organizers, we will strive to provide an environment which can be enjoyed
by everybody, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, disability or
race. Our [code of conduct][4] (that every person taking part to the event is
required to agree with) has been carefully designed to reflect our goals.

## Schedule reminders

Call for paper will close on April 6th! Make sure to not miss the date and
[submit your proposal now][5]!

Registrations are open! [Buy a ticket][6] before April 11th to take part to
the [community talk voting][7]!

   [1]: http://ep2011.europython.eu/google-diversity-grant

   [2]: http://www.python.org/psf/

   [3]: http://ep2011.europython.eu/python-italia