[EuroPython] Speaker list and schedule as iCal file

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Thu Jun 9 20:44:40 CEST 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 19:59 +0200, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have two questions:
>
> 1. Will you put up a list with all the speakers on a single page ?

We have this on our todo list, which is obviously very late :P

Can you please clarify how you would like this list to look like? Just a
list of all the names, linked to the personal profile page of each
speaker?

Or would you rather have a list with the speaker name and all the talks
that each speaker gives, like:

 Giovanni Bajo (=> link to profile)
    * "PyInstaller", Track Foobar, 9:30
    * "Debug & Profiling", Track Barfoo, 17:30

> 2. Will the schedule be available as calendar file in some form ?

It's also in the todo list. We would like to publish both the full
schedule and the personalized schedule ("My Schedule") in ical.

BTW, the EuroPython schedule in the guidebook app
(http://guidebookapp.com/) is almost ready and will be probably
published for free download during next week.
--
Giovanni Bajo